With the increase of joint diseases, health manufacturers have also become proactive with supplement production. Now claims are that in the long list of joint health supplements, there are those that may work and those that might not work for some people.
In this article we compare instaflex vs glucosamine, so let us delve into what these supplements are and their claims.
Who makes Instaflex?
Instaflex is a pain support supplement produced by Direct Digital. This joint pain reliever claims to enhance flexibility and at the same time reduce stiffness which limits movement. It is claimed to be doctor-formulated and contains high-quality ingredients only.
What is Glucosamine (by Schiff HCl)?
Similarly, Schiff Glucosamine HCl is a joint health supplement that supports joint function. It does this through lubrication and protection of the joints.
This product is rated as grade A by Labdoor, a private company that provides more information about dietary supplements. The manufacturer of this supplement is Schiff Nutrition.
You can also read: Glucosamine Alternatives.
Below we will examine further these two supplements; instaflex vs glucosamine 750 mg.
Instaflex vs Glucosamine: Ingredient Comparison
The ingredients present in instaflex vs glucosamine xl are what determine the effectiveness of the supplements.
Instaflex Ingredients include;
- Glucosamine sulfate– according to the European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis, glucosamine sulfate is approved as first-line therapy for knee osteoarthritis.
- MSM– methylsulfonylmethane is a dietary supplement with increase use in joint health. It is a naturally occurring organosulfur. Its sulfur content is useful in maintaining the normal connective tissues. The journal of Osteoarthritis and Cartilage claims that MSM has anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- White willow bark extract– also known as Salix alba. The National Library of Medicine mentions that this ingredient has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic benefits. It is considered efficient for lower back and joint pain. Widely used in sports performance products.
Glucosamine ingredients (by Schiff) include;
- Glucosamine HCl– glucosamine is a derivative of cellular glucose metabolism. Its primary source is the exoskeleton of shellfish. In a study mentioned in the Clinical Interventions in Aging, glucosamine HCl significantly improved pain and mobility.
- Hyaluronic acid– this is a relatively new treatment that offers significant results as well. It serves as a lubricant, free radical scavenger, and regulator of cellular activities. According to the Clinical and Translational Medicine, hyaluronic acid promotes pain relief.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose– According to the Pelagia Research Library, this ingredient can be used in different drug delivery technology. It enhances drug solubility, flexibility, and stability.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs Glucosamine
|Instaflex customer feedback
|Glucosamine customer feedback
| 1.Forgot what pain-free was like
“After about 3 weeks, noticed a big difference in the hips and knee. Forgot what pain-free is like.”
“Wow, I can’t believe my knees are pain-free after 3 weeks on this. I had been suffering from very painful knees for several months which I assume is the onset of arthritis due to getting old. I am also impressed and surprised to be able to bend down and get up with zero pain. Just amazing…seriously, zero pain in either pain now
2. Another waste!
“Just another product that doesn’t do anything for arthritis as it advertises. Waste of money!!!”
| 2. As effective for joint pain as taking M&Ms
“I ran out of Costco Glucosamine MSM and figured I’d give this one a try. My joints ached every day as I took these. Got another bottle of Costco’s glucosamine with MSM and my joint pain was gone within two days. Maybe this works for you but it didn’t do anything for me.”
Both instaflex vs glucosamine uk have glucosamine as an active ingredient. Glucosamine is considered effective in alleviating joint pain and discomfort. However, a study claimed that a supplement with glucosamine in a combination of other ingredients is better than one with glucosamine alone.
So using this logic in our instaflex advanced vs glucosamine comparison, Instaflex takes the lead. In the case of instaflex vs glucosamine chondroitin, glucosamine may be a better option since chondroitin reinforces its actions.
If you are a customer on a budget, Schiff Glucosamine HCl may work for you. It costs $12.93 which is affordable compared to Instaflex which costs $48.49. But if you are allergic to shellfish, these two products are not suitable for you.
You may, therefore, have to look beyond instaflex vs osteo-bi flex and go for products like turmeric supplements. To explore more on these supplements, read more reviews online.
You may also want to check Available Alternative for Flexoplex pain support.