TestoGen is produced by a company called Wolfson Berg Limited. It’s not clear when the company was founded, but according to their website, they have been in the health and wellness industry for over a decade.
They are based in Cyprus and have a strong presence in the United States, Europe, and other parts of the world. They produce a range of health and wellness products, including TestoGen, which is marketed as a natural testosterone booster.
In precises, TestoGen has been on the market since 2009. Besides, TestoGen aims at increasing anabolic hormone levels, improving your performance and sex drive.
It includes 120 capsules in every bottle. You should take 4 capsules daily for maximum results. However, TestoGen is very costly than Test Boost.
General Outline of Test Boost
Test Boost enhances the quality of life for men, manages cortisol, and boosts T levels.
It includes 90 capsules in each bottle. Test Boost provides the following benefits:
- Good Recovery –It makes you feel good in and after the gym as well as reduces inflammation
- Makes you Thinner – reduces your body fat rapidly
- Lowers Stress –reduces cortisol which might be harmful to testosterone.
- Enhances Muscle Gains –defends muscle tissue against catabolism and increases the production of muscle protein.
You should take 3 capsules at once every day for effective boosting of T levels.
After analyzing the scientific research done on Test Boost, you realize that they have a low sample size, they have done it poorly, and most of their research is not done on humans.
Besides, the company is well-known for its aggressive marketing. But let’s take a closer look to know more about its compounds and their benefits.
Test Boost Vs TestoGen(Formulas)
Both TestoGen and Test Boost contain different formulas. TestoGen aims at building your muscles and libido.
On the other hand, Test Boost (Sculpt Nation) targets to reduce cortisol and stress which might indirectly increase testosterone by producing hormonal homeostasis.
Well, of course both Test Boost and TestoGen don’t contain a perfect formula. In addition, both products lack some key compounds for enhancing confidence and mood, boosting testosterone production, and decreasing estrogen.
TestoGen cotains a blend of ingredients including magnesium, zinc, D-aspartic acid, fenugreek extract, tribulus terrestris, and ginseng extract at may improve testosterone levels.
It may also contain other ingredients, but this information is not readily available. It’s always best to check the label or consult with a healthcare professional to ensure the product is safe and effective for you.
- Bioperine– This component does not affect T however, it enhances the effectiveness of all TestoGen’s formulas.
- Red Ginseng– This constituent enhances blood flow for effective erections as well as good quality of life (enhanced circulation leads to good recovery and performance). Red Ginseng is also called Panax Ginseng.
- Nettle Leaf Extract– Nettle Leaf Extract is not proven to enhance testosterone. It contains anti-inflammatory effects therefore; it’s mostly used to treat other inflammatory conditions, prostate issues, and nasal swelling.
- Vitamin D–This component improves your cognitive sharpness and your mood. In addition, it synthesizes as well as produces testosterone in your body.
- Vitamin K1 – Vitamin K1 is less effective compared to vitamin K2. V when considering testosterone. In addition, Vitamin K combines with vitamin D to enhance your overall bone strength.
- Boron–TestoGen has 8 mg for regular serving. Boron affects testosterone only at 10mg doses or higher daily.
- Zinc –This constituent boosts your immune system as well as balances your hormones.
- Vitamin B6–This ingredient is effective in enhancing your energy for people who are deficient in it.
- Fenugreek– Fenugreek sacrifices DHT(essential anabolic hormone) to produce more T, therefore, promoting hormonal imbalance.
- D-Aspartic Acid–It’s an essential component that can boost your T levels in the short term.
- Magnesium–“Aspartate” is a good type of Magnesium that is claimed to be effective for test boosting. Mg enhances free and overall T levels. Besides, TestoGen uses citrate and it’s less bioavailable in our bodies.
Test Boost contains the following compounds:
- Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (20mg) –This mushroom provides a lot of health benefits like boosting your immune system. Test Boost uses a type of Cordyceps (mycelium) that is grown on grain thus making it lose its effectiveness as a ‘fruiting body’ type of Cordyceps mushroom. However, Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (20mg) is a good ingredient but it’s not an effective choice for this supplement.
- American Ginseng Root (20mg) – American Ginseng is among the unproven components for T boosting. It’s another type of Ginseng. In addition, it fights fatigue.
- Eurycoma Longifolia “LongJack” (20mg) – LongJack does not affect testosterone. It is among the best organic libido boosters as well as enhances erection.
- Hawthorn Berry (40mg) – Hawthorn Berry (40mg) provides health benefits but it does not support testosterone.
- Epimedium Grandiflorum (Bishop’s Hat) (160mg) – This ingredient is not commonly found in T boosters because it lacks enough evidence to support its claim.
- Eleuthero Root (200mg) –It can improve your stress and mood. Eleuthero Root (200mg) is also named Siberian Ginseng. In addition, this component is effective for testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris fruit (500mg) – Tribulus Terrestris fruit (500mg) supports overall prostate health, but it’s inactive at increasing testosterone levels or libido.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract(600mg) (KSM-66)-According to the study, this constituent decreases stress hormones by up to 30 percent. In addition, it’s suitable for reducing cortisol. Lowering your stress might help to burn fat as well as build your muscles since stress hormones negatively affect your health markers.
Both Test Boost and Testogen are supposedly effective for boosting T. Some of the key compounds present in TestoGen don’t come in good forms or they are under dosed like magnesium citrate and vitamin K1.
On the other hand, Test Boost lacks some key components like Zinc, Mg, vitamin D3 and others. Besides, both products never supported mental health as well as a performance including mood, focus, motivation, and additional cognitive functions that help you to stay active and pursue your goals.
Value for Money and Price
TestoGen is a bit expensive compared to Test Boost. It is retailed at $59.99 for one month supply while one bottle of Test Boost is sold at 49 dollars for a month’s supply. TestoGen is cheaper if you purchase it from the U.S. and it provides good deals if you purchase multiple boxes for example:if you purchase 3 bottles and you get 2 extra bottles for free.
However, you can get Test Boost in the U.S.A, UK, and all over the world. But recently you can purchase it from their official website. Neither Test Boost nor TestoGen is listed among the best T boosters on the market today. In terms of company reputation and value for money, TestoGen is highly preferred over Test Boost.
Side Effects of Test Boost and Testogen
Both Test Boost and TestoGen are produced according to cGMP standards. They are well-regulated as well as safe supplements. Both products use 100% natural compounds and they don’t work similarly to steroids. They only provide organic nutrients that might help your body in making more T or offer good ways of managing stress.
TestoGen uses magnesium citrate which might lead to diarrhea if you consume it when your stomach is empty or use more than recommended servings. However, you should consult your doctor before using any product, especially for people who have health conditions.
Both products maybe effective so you should choose the best one. Test Boost is considered to best than TestoGen.
It manages stress, decreases cortisol effects on muscle gains, overall quality of life, and fat accumulation.
Besides, Test Boost reduces stress using its natural herbs such as Ashwagandha which might indirectly affect other hormones in your body including testosterone.
Test Boost has 1-2 servings every day and does not address testosterone directly. It’s ineffective when compared to other top-rated T-boosters.
TestoGen aims at boosting libido and muscle gains. It includes vitamin D and D-Aspartic Acid which might increase the levels of your testosterone. In addition, it contains LongJack which enhances your sex drive. Most of its compounds are under-dosed. It’s not rated as the best product.
However, if you are looking for a good product that will enhance your performance in bed, improve you’re cognitive and mood, build muscle as well as reduce your body fat then, you need to do more research since there are good options available on the market.