What is COS Naturals Defense Cream?
COS Naturals Defense Cream is a skin hydrant and protective formula that also decreases the volume of fat cells in the skin’s dermis to help control the appearance of cellulite, as indicated by the producer.
It also claims to have skin revitalizing properties that result to a smoother, more toned and improved surface texture.
The manufacturer of this cellulite cream maintains that the ingredients used are all natural and with no synthetic compounds.
It is also alcohol-free and cruelty-free (meaning no animal testing is done), which may suggest that the company is involved with skin-friendly formulations like other organic based anti-cellulite creams.
Product Name: COS Naturals Defense Cream
Available as: a cream
Size: 4-5 ounces (2x2x4 inches)
Overall Rating: 4.2/5
Ingredients Summary: Chenopodium Quinoa Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hyaluronic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Lauroyl Proline, Ethylhexyglycerin, Dimethicone.
Manufacturer’s claim: “It helps you to fully manage the appearance of cellulite and fight anti-aging symptoms on skin.”
Who is the Manufacturer of COS Naturals Defense Cream?
The defense cream is a product of COS Naturals, a skin enhancement establishment located in the USA, Hollywood.
The Company’s vision is to provide skin care products that are not only safe but also effective, as outlined on their website.
Yes, they have an official website with many other featured skin care products including Neck Firming Creams, Vitamin C Cleanser, Stretch Marks Creams, among other skin toner.
How Does COS Naturals Defense Cream work?
Our skin elasticity and firmness fades as we grow older. Fat deposits start forcing their way beneath the skin, paving the way to cellulite appearance.
With that said, COS Naturals defense cream aims to lessen the volume of fat cells that are the causative agents of skin unevenness and cellulite growth.
Some of its ingredients play a part in toning, firming and smoothening the skin. Other than that, its moisturizing properties leave the skin feeling soft and velvety.
COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Ingredients used for products such as COS Naturals Defense Cream and other available anti-cellulite products are said to be high grade and natural.
In particular, this defense cream purports to employ a highly advanced technology when researching the actual ingredients to be used in their skincare products and that they formulate all their products using natural and botanical-based materials which allow them to come with effective anti-aging products like those already in the market.
The ingredients present in COS Naturals Defense Cream include:
- Hyaluronic Acid – said to boost collagen synthesis, retains moisture, giving the skin anti-aging benefits. Hyaluronic acid may also keep the skin more supple and wrinkle-free.
- Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract  – used as an emollient, but might also soothe skin irritation.
- Sorbitan Laurate- this ingredient is a cleansing agent at the same time an emulsifier that is safe for skincare.
- Butylene Glycol  – grouped in the category of organic alcohol, Butylene is used as a degreasing agent to particularly keep the cream thin and easy to use.
- Ethylhexyglycerin- a natural preservative derived from glycerin, used here a deodorizing agent as well as a skin conditioner.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – has conditioning properties. Also gives the skin a silky feel when touched due to its lubrication properties.
- Dimethicone- this ingredient is effective in trapping moisture hence keeping the skin hydrated all day long.
- Lauroyl Proline- may provide skin conditioning properties as well as moisturizes the skin.
What are the Advantages of COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream?
- It claims to help hinder cellulite formation on prone areas.
- Users of this product may achieve tighter and toned skin after long-term use.
- The product is fit and safe for all skin types.
- All ingredients used in this defense cream are natural and organic, free from synthetic compounds and alcohol.
- It is covered under a customer satisfaction guarantee with clear refund policy for people who will not feel satisfied with the results.
What are the Disadvantages of COS Naturals Defense Cream?
- This product has dimethicone as one of its ingredient which not only traps moisture but bacteria, sebum, skin oils and other impurities which may aggravate skin conditions such as acne.
- It doesn’t indicate potential side effects or whether it’s safe for long term use.
- COS Naturals official website lacks information about the product, that can be gotten from other secondary websites.
- The price is way higher compared to similar products in the market.
How is COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream Used?
The cream should be gently massaged in a circular upward motion onto areas where cellulite usually appears. It should be done regularly in the mornings and evenings.
How Much Does COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream Cost?
The 4 Oz defense cream goes for $24.95 a bottle.
What is COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream’s Return Policy?
They offer a 100% cash refund if a customer is not impressed with the results.
Does COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream Offer a Free Trial?
There are no free trials for the product.
COS Naturals Cellulite Defense Cream Product Review- Final Verdict
Cellulite appearance is common in both men and women as they grow older. The concentration of cellulite in women is often on hips, thighs, and bottom while for men is majorly around the abdomen. Exercising and dieting can help certain people resolve their cellulite problem by reducing weight, but at times the results may not be instantaneous.
For this reason, cellulite creams may be the ‘to go’ place, that is if one gets the right cream for them. A good place to begin is always looking how the product claims to work, ingredients it uses, and whether the manufacturer is willing to refund you your money in case the product fails to deliver what it promised.
COS Naturals Defense Cream like other effective lotions offer a helping hand by promising to give your skin that firmness and tightness again. It claims to be packed with all the necessary natural ingredients. However, for people with skin conditions that are irritated with dimethicone, one of the components in this formulation, this cream may definitely not be a good option for them.
Having that said, the battle against cellulite is real, so be open-minded when hunting down these products especially those that have already been reviewed by fellow consumers, like the below: