What is Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
Weleda Cellulite Body oil is an all-natural body oil that works to help diminish cellulite appearance and deliver other skin benefits, according to its producer.
It is blended with active ingredients, the featured ones being Birch Extract a popular ancient skin care herb, jojoba and wheat germ.
These components all work together to enhance skin appearance by altering its texture and tone.
This anti-cellulite body oil supposedly supports the skin’s metabolism to fight fat build up which is often what is contained in cellulite affected cells.
Birch the main ingredient in the oil has been used for centuries for its skin detox properties, which suggest that the product uses historically tested components.
The Manufacturers of this body oil says that it works effectively if used regularly, like most other cellulite oils.
Product Name: Weleda Cellulite Body Oil
Size: 3.4 Oz (2.8×2.5×4.2 inches)
Overall Rating: 4.5/5
Key Ingredients: Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract
Manufacturer’s claim: “It diminishes cellulite, enhances skin appearance, tone and texture, helps to detox skin, improves skin’s metabolism.”
Where To Buy: Click below
Who is the Manufacturer of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
The company behind this cellulite body oil is WELEDA and was founded 1921. The original founders were Dr. Rudolf Steiner and his partner Dr. Ita Wegman along with other scientists.
According to these two it all started out as a simple laboratory for researching natural products to help the body return to its natural state, but the idea grew into problem solving products.
The company claims to uphold its standards through observing strict production ethics when processing the ingredients as well as ensure all their products remain free from synthetic compounds.
How Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Work?
As the body’s metabolic system slows down so does cellulite build-up. To be exact, cellulite is a dimpled lumpy flesh that results from fat being deposited beneath the skin. With that said, this anti-cellulite oils is purportedly designed with potent ingredient that help the body to eliminate such fat deposits.
Weleda cellulite Body Oil claims to contain Birch extract, which is known to boost metabolism, while at the same time hinder any further fat build up inside the skin cells.
The ingredient is also associated with skin cleansing qualities, so it may support the body’s natural detoxification process, especially within the skin.
For better results, application should be done in a circular motion on affected areas whether by hand or a brush massage. If instructions are followed to the letter, the producers claim that results
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This Cellulite Body Oil is claimed to be safe and effective, with the manufacturer precisely pointing out that it has been dermatologically tested and approved.
Unfortunately users may not be able to proof such claims, and having to believe them might as well involve some level of risk taking.
However, the fact that the manufacturer is U.S. based suggests that the components used in the product is more likely to safely deliver its promise. Highlighted below are the key ingredients in this anti-cellulite oil:
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract– common in most massage oils. Findings show it may support the body’s healing and detox process, and associate it with anti-tumor properties claiming it can stop melanoma.
- Apricot Kernel Oil– this oil contains vitamins A and E that apparently soothes the skin as well as offer anti-aging properties. Apricot oil also possesses nourishing properties.
- Jojoba Seed Oil  – is always featured in a range of skin and hair products owing to its anti-inflammatory properties which reduce chaffing and drying of skin.
- Wheat Germ Oil– this oil is packed with vitamins A, B6, E and folic acid. Vitamin E helps promote healthy and strengthen skin that is free from skin problems.
- Ruscus Aculeatus Root extract– this ingredient helps in maintaining the skin and it also has properties that eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract  – this ingredient  helps protect skin cells from potential damage caused by exposure to the sun. Rosemary is also a good disinfectant.
- Grapefruit and Cypress Oils– adds fragrance benefits to the oil to make it smell good.
What are the Advantages of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
- It might help consumers achieve smoother, toned and tighter skin that is cellulite free.
- The producer claims it’s dermatologically tested and approved for skin safety.
- Acts as a protective barrier against exposure to natural elements
- It is said to be free from synthetic compounds, preservatives, color and fragrance.
- It uses known plant extracts that are common with other skin nourishing essential oils
What are the Disadvantages of Weleda Cellulite Body Oil?
- The results may only come after long-term use, possibly a couple of weeks.
- It is also seemingly overpriced considering that there are products which go for half its price.
- The product doesn’t detail what skin types are likely to see side effects.
How Is Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Used?
For best results, the body oil should be used twice a day regularly. Application of the oil should be done in a circular massaging motion over areas such as the hips, thighs and bottom.
Application can be done either by hand or with a brush massage to enhance the experience.
How Much Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Cost?
A 3.4 Oz bottle of this oil goes for a retail price of $ 24.99.
What is Weleda Cellulite Body Oil’s Return Policy?
Weleda’s return policy is quite simple and straightforward. To return goods, exchange goods or report damaged ones, a consumer should do so within 30 days of shipment.
Does Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Offer a Free Trial?
There are no free trials for the product.
Weleda Cellulite Body Oil Product Review- Final Verdict
Cellulites, which occur due to fat deposits beneath the skin can be quite depressing in a world where everyone wants to get that ‘perfect body’. Well, it goes without saying that exercise provides the most reliable solution to helping the body burn fats, which ideally puts both anti-aging and anti-cellulite products such as this to come second. However, admittedly, sometimes exercise may not be the ultimate solution for cellulites that appear due to aging.
In particular, Weleda cellulite body oil promises to offer a holistic relief from aging skin through its high potent natural ingredients. With that, and it being free from synthetic components users are likely to get drawn toward it as a possible cellulite treatment solution compared to other products in the market.
It’s drawbacks however are that the oil is quite pricy and does not indicate the possible side effects that users can watch to help them decide when to stop using it. It also doesn’t give the actual span of time that users should expect real results.
For better anti-cellulite options that favor you in terms of price, ingredients, free trials and return policies just around the market.