With the many joint supplements in the market, it may be very hard to settle on one that will deliver results. So in this review, we will compare to joint pain supplements; ArthroMax vs ArthroFlex.
ArthroMax is a joint pain supplement that is marketed as an organic product. Life Extension is the producer of this supplement. According to the manufacturer, ArthroMax reduces pain and swelling caused by arthritis. It is also purported to restore joint flexibility and mobility thanks to its antioxidant-rich ingredients.
Similarly, ArthroFlex is a supplement that is touted as complete nutritional support for anyone experiencing joint dysfunction. Whether it is joint pain caused by injury or arthritis, this product is claimed to curb it all. The company that manufactures ArthroFlex is Pinnacle Laboratories.
You might also want to check Glucosamine Alternatives.
ArthroMax vs ArthroFlex: Ingredients Comparison
The ingredients tell it all. How effective a supplement is can be known through the ingredients used to formulate it. ArthroMax ingredients include;
- Glucosamine – This is an amino sugar that is naturally found in the cartilage. Glucosamine is also considered a symptomatic slow-acting drug according to the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. The journal claimed that this ingredient improved stiffness in patients.
- Boron – This is an essential mineral present in food and is important in strengthening the bones and keeping joints healthy. A study in Environmental Health Perspective proved that boron helped to alleviate arthritic pain and discomfort.
- Black Tea Theaflavin – Theaflavin is an antioxidant found in black tea. It helps to heal damaged cartilage and provides support for the immune system. A study by Planta Medica claims that theaflavin is effective in healing most arthritic symptoms.
As for ArthroFlex ingredients, they include;
- Glucosamine Sulfate– this ingredient is considered as first-line therapy for knee osteoarthritis. According to Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, glucosamine sulfate is a highly recommended symptomatic slow-acting drug.
- MSM – This is a popular ingredient in joint supplements that is either used as a single agent or in combination with other nutrients. The Osteoarthritis and Cartilage journal claims that MSM improves symptoms of pain and physical function. It is, therefore, considered effective for arthritis.
- Vitamins – the vitamins present in this supplement are vitamin B6 and vitamin C. These vitamins are said to be free radical scavengers which is important in reducing oxidative stress in the body. According to Frontiers in Pharmacology, oxidative stress causes joint degeneration.
Customer Reviews for ArthroMax vs ArthroFlex
|ArthroMax customer feedback
|ArthroFlex customer feedback
|1.Really good for pain
“I had surgery in my knee and I always had a problem with pain. I just take 1 a day and after a couple of days, I am 100% ok. My doctor says I can take it regularly.”
|1.It’s the best!
“Both my husband and I have “well-used” knees after years of running, skiing, and taekwondo. Now our knee sometimes asks for relief especially going up and down the stairs. Thankfully, ArthroFlex brings relief all day, however since our knees only hurt when we overdo, we only use it as needed. Ordering through Amazon makes keeping ArthroFlex on hand very convenient.
| 2. This is a fake product doesn’t work!!! Don’t buy from this site!!!
“They don’t work, are they fake??? I’ve been using this product for years and it’s the first and last time I buy it off Amazon!!! Total waste of my money!!!
| 2. Great product
ArthroFlex is the best glucosamine I’ve ever taken. I had a bad knee that would get so stiff that I couldn’t walk. After taking ArthroFlex for several weeks, I noticed that my knee was loose and pain-free. I feel grateful that it is available and would highly recommend it for anyone suffering from bad joints.
While both these products contain glucosamine sulfate, ArthroMax contains a higher content of the ingredient. ArthroMax contains 1500 mg of glucosamine sulfate while ArthroFlex contains 1000 mg. For this reason, ArthroMax may be a better option compared to its counterpart.
Going by the reviews, ArthroFlex seems to have positive reviews only. However, those were the only reviews available for this supplement. ArthroMax on the other hand has numerous reviews with only one critical review where the customer claims that the product was counterfeit. Apart from that, most reviews were positive.
In terms of price, Arthromax is more expensive than ArthroFlex. Arthromax costs $33.00 while ArthroFlex costs $12.00. So depending on your budget, you can pick the supplement that suits you. If you still want to do some more research on you can go on comparing supplements such as Meriva vs Longvida, Instaflex vs Glucosamine or Instaflex vs FlexoPlex.