As we age, our joints tend to experience wear and tear which results in pain, discomfort, and stiffness. Injuries and medical conditions may also impact the joints causing a similar effect. To manage the pain, there are joint relief supplements that can be taken daily.
Instaflex is an example of a joint supplement. It claims to alleviate joint pain for sufferers through its natural ingredients. It contains eight active ingredients that work synergistically to bring about relief from joint discomfort. The manufacturer behind this product is Direct Digital.
FlexoPlex is also a joint supplement that promises to offer joint pain relief. Apart from that, it may soothe, rebuild, and lubricate the joints. The all-natural ingredients present in this product are claimed to target the source of the pain. And rather than just offering temporary relief, FlexoPlex aims to offer a long term solution. This supplement has been formulated by Pharmaxa Labs, a natural supplement producing company.
The ingredients present in Instaflex include;
- White willow bark extract– This ingredient has been used over the years due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. According to Phytotherapy Research, white willow bark extract is usually used in sports performance and weight loss products.
- Ginger root concentrate– This is a rhizome plant that is used as a spice in curries and soups. The Herbal Medicine journal claims that ginger has therapeutic effects. It is also claimed to contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and disease preventive properties.
- Glucosamine sulfate– This ingredient has been approved for joint health support in several countries. According to Clinical Rheumatology, there is growing evidence in the effectiveness of this ingredient for osteoarthritis.
On the other hand, ingredients in FlexoPlex include;
- Glucosamine sulfate– this ingredient is derived from shellfish. It helps the body repair damaged cartilage thus reducing further breakdown. According to The Lancet, glucosamine sulfate may serve as a disease-modifying agent.
- Chondroitin sulfate– Used in conjunction with glucosamine sulfate to reduce inflammation and joint pain. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews conducted a research study that concluded that chondroitin was better than a placebo in preventing osteoarthritic pain.
- MSM– The BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine claim that MSM can modestly reduce aching muscles and painful joints especially when paired with glucosamine and chondroitin. It further revealed that MSM showed an improvement in pain and physical function.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs FlexoPlex
|Instaflex customer feedback
|FlexoPlex customer feedback
|1.Seems to help
“Been taking for a month, seems to help with joint pain and movement. Think it is very high priced though.”
“I have arthritis in my knees and after 2 weeks I felt a marked difference in the movement and less pain than before I started. Stick with it, it may help and give some much-needed relief.”
-Robert L. Bunge
|2. No relief
“I used the product for 3 months and did not get any relief from pain or stiffness. It did nothing for my knee pain and did not increase flexibility in the knees. I think I gave the product a fair amount of time to work.”
|2. Did not work for me
“FlexoPlex Joint relief Supplement did not work for me.”
Both Instaflex and FlexoPlex have natural ingredients that have been proven to be effective for joint pain relief. However, FlexoPlex may be considered to have a superior ingredient combination (glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin, and MSM) compared to Instaflex. Therefore, it may work better.
If you are considering a supplement based on the price, these two are highly-priced. Instaflex costs $59.99 while FlexoPlex costs $51.68. In this case, buying FlexoPlex will save a few dollars. But if you want an even cheaper product, you can find many joint health products that may suit your budget. Just do your research.