With a sedentary lifestyle becoming the norm of our society, joint pain issues have transcended across age groups.
Since this is the case, there are numerous dietary supplements in the market that claim to alleviate the condition. Instaflex vs instaflex advanced are examples of such joint supplements. Here’s a short review of the two products.
What is Instaflex?
Instaflex is an organic supplement that promises to deliver joint pain relief. It is manufactured by Direct Digital, a company that also markets and distributes the product. It is claimed to have natural ingredients that ensure the product works in 7 days or less.
What is Instaflex Advanced?
Instaflex Advanced is a joint supplement by the same manufacturer. So, What’s the difference between Instaflex and Instaflex Advanced? Compared to the latter, this product is claimed to feature better ingredients such as collagen type II. The manufacturer also asserts that this product offers speedy relief in a few days.
You can also check Instaflex vs Glucosamine.
Read on to find out which is better; instaflex vs instaflex advanced 500.
Instaflex Ingredients include;
Ingredient comparison of these two supplements is a good instaflex vs instaflex advanced test. So below is their difference in ingredients:
Instaflex ingredients include;
- Glucosamine sulfate– this is a natural constituent of some glycosaminoglycans (GAGs). According to Arthritis Research Therapy, glucosamine sulfate has been approved for the treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric– this ingredient together with its curcumin-enriched extracts are used in the treatment of arthritis. The Journal of Medicinal Food claims that turmeric contains different bioactive components that have anti-inflammatory activities.
- Hyaluronic acid– this is a humectant that has a unique capacity to draw water to itself. While it may improve hydration, a study by Clinical Cases in Mineral and Bone Metabolism suggests that it also improves the viscoelastic properties of the joint. This enhances mobility.
Instaflex Advanced ingredients include;
- Turmeric– contains curcumin which has anti-inflammatory effects. It has been approved for cardiovascular health, arthritis as well as other conditions. In a comparative study reviewed by Harvard Health, curcumin was considered to be safer and more effective than diclofenac.
- Collagen II– collagen makes up the connective tissues. According to The Eurasian Journal of Medicine, collagen supplementation may prevent cartilage degeneration making it an effective treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
- Apresflex– this ingredient consists of boswellia serrata extract. It is an ancient remedy with modern clinical applications according to the Natural Medicine Journal. The study also claims that boswellia extract offers quick relief and is better than most extracts used in pain relief.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs Instaflex Advanced
|Instaflex customer feedback
|Instaflex Advanced customer feedback|
| 1.I’m convinced that this helps
Really works, particularly for the knees. I started using it and my knees stopped crunching when I would kneel down. Stopped using and the crunching started again. Started using again and the crunching went away.
1.No Joint Pain
I have had joint pain for many years, I’ve tried shots, pain meds, exercise, and Tylenol…None of which worked for me. Decided to give this product a try and after 4 days, I was up WITHOUT ANY JOINT PAIN AT ALL!!! OMG…
| 2. Inconclusive results
I have been taking instaflex for 4 months and so far I can’t say it has helped my joints at all. Due to the expense of I have stopped taking last week and will see if there is any change to my joints and make a decision whether to use it or not.
|2. Not for me!
Maybe this product works for some people- but not for me! It was advertised to work in one week. I used the entire bottle for the entire month – every day- and it did nothing for my knee pain or back discomfort.
So what will it be? Instaflex vs instaflex advanced therapy? Going by the ingredients, Instaflex advanced contains superior ingredients compared to instaflex.
Secondly, although it seems like the instaflex vs instaflex advanced reviews are a tie, Instaflex Advanced stands a better chance as it is effective for consumers with shellfish allergy and that because it does not contain glucosamine sulfate.
And considering instaflex vs instaflex advanced uses, Instaflex Advanced has wider coverage. That suggests that Instaflex Advanced might be better than Instaflex supplement. Nevertheless, still you decide what you think may work best for you based on the available information.
Also read Biofeeze vs Blue Emu.