Joint pain is slowly but surely plaguing the population due to several factors including; obesity, inactive lifestyle, and diseases. Therefore, different manufacturers have formulated products to help joint pain sufferers get back to their life.
This article helps to compare Instaflex vs Move Free, which are part of long list of pain support supplements that claim to offer various health benefits as supplements.
What is Instaflex
Instaflex is a joint relief blend that claims to be clinically approved. It promises to improve joint flexibility, mobility, stiffness, and discomfort.
The manufacturer behind this product is Direct Digital, a company that owns a line of joint relief products.
You can also check Instaflex vs Instaflex Advanced to understand more about this pain support supplement.
What is Move Free?
Similarly, Move Free is an advanced joint care supplement. It claims to provide extra cartilage and bone support. Schiff Nutrition International is the producer of this joint supplement. According to the manufacturer, Move Free targets five signs of joint health including; comfort, flexibility, lubrication, mobility, and strength.
That said, let’s get a detailed comparison of instaflex vs move free uk below.
Instaflex vs Move Free: Ingredients Comparison
To test which product is better, comparing instaflex vs move free ingredients is a must.
Instaflex ingredients include;
- MSM– methylsulfonylmethane is a naturally occurring organosulfur compound. According to the Nutrients journal, its mechanisms of action are anti-inflammatory, free-radical scavenging, and immune modulation. MSM is commonly used to support arthritis, inflammation, cartilage preservation, and reduce muscle soreness.
- Curcuminoids– these are the components of the turmeric plant. The International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases claims that curcuminoids have beneficial effects on knee pain and the quality of life of sufferers of knee osteoarthritis. It is, however, less effective compared to ibuprofen.
- White willow bark extract– this ingredient has been used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic ingredient for years. According to Phytotherapy Research, is used widely used in sports performance and weight loss. This ingredient may cause allergic reactions to salicylate-sensitive individuals.
Move Free ingredients include;
- Glucosamine + chondroitin– these two ingredients are GAGs (glycosaminoglycans). According to Science Reports, this combination provides pain relief and function when compared to a placebo. These two have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-catabolic effects.
- MSM– this ingredient is popularly used for arthritic and rheumatic pain. According to the OsteoArthritis and Cartilage journal, MSM is a naturally occurring organosulfur molecule that improves symptoms of pain and physical function without major adverse effects.
- Vitamin D3– this ingredient is known to increase bone mass and prevent bone loss. Vitamin D3 can be obtained through food, fortified products, and UV-B exposure according to the Nutrients.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs Move Free
|Instaflex customer feedback
|Move Free customer feedback|
|1.Works within 10 days
“This is a great product. Within 10 days, I was surprised to find myself going up and down the stairs pain-free. I highly recommend this and have done so to many friends and relatives, all who have called to thank me…”
|1. Less creaking and cracking
“I purchased this supplement because I experienced cracking sounds quite frequently. Taking this + working out regularly has reduced the occurrence.”
|2. Didn’t meet expectations
“Was looking for an advanced formula and purchased this product by mistake. 90 pills in only 30-days’ supply. Very overpriced compared to other options. Cheaper at Walgreens with their special offer. Didn’t work for me at all. Won’t reorder!!”
|2. No noticeable difference
“Maybe it doesn’t work for him. My husband, 46 years, has very arthritic knees from working hard blue-collar jobs all his life. He hasn’t noticed it helping even after taking for over 30 days. Not returning of course for now, but just won’t purchase again.”
The instaflex vs move free tablet comparison helps understand that these two products have both positive and negative feedback. However, while Instaflex features glucosamine only, Move Free has a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin in its formula thus it may work better than Instaflex.
Another angle we can use to evaluate move free ultra vs instaflex advanced is to understand the presence of potential allergens. Both Instaflex and Move Free have glucosamine which is derived from shellfish. Additionally, Instaflex contains white willow bark extract, another allergen in its formula.
In terms of which instaflex vs move free ultra is affordable, Move Free is more affordable. For instance, an 80-count pack of Move Free costs $14.20 while a 90 count pack of Instaflex costs $48.49.
So depending on your unique needs, you can either choose to instaflex vs move free ultra whatever suits you best. Or check other back to back comparisons of pain supplements such as Biofreeze vs Blue Emu, Instaflex vs Glucosamine and so on; until you get what you think might work best for you or your case.
Be the first to comment