With joint pain issues soaring high, manufacturers are competing to produce supplements that will appeal to customers. These supplements are claimed to be formulated with natural ingredients that may work effectively.
Let’s take a closer look at instaflex vs movemd supplements.
Instaflex is a joint support formula that boasts to be scientifically approved. It features eight key ingredients that are claimed to be clinically tested.
According to the manufacturer, Instaflex Joint Support relieves discomfort, improves flexibility, and increases mobility. For more on this product you might also want to compare instaflex with its advanced version.
MoveMD is another joint pain relief supplement. It promises to reduce joint pain inflammation in less than 7 days. This supplement purports to be rich in immunity-building antioxidants as well as exogenous collagen.
The MoveMD manufacturer further claims that this supplement lubricates joints, prevents stiffness and promotes healing and repair.
Instaflex vs MoveMD : Ingredients Comparison
To understand which supplement is better, an instaflex vs movemd tablet comparison in among the most important areas to keep an eye on.
The Ingredients in Instaflex include;
- Glucosamine Sulphate– glucosamine is a biological component of the joint cartilage. According to the Clinical Rheumatology journal, glucosamine has been used in many countries due to its effectiveness in relieving joint pain.
- MSM– this ingredient has become popular in dietary supplements owing to its anti-inflammatory properties. According to a study in the Nutrients journal, patients with osteoarthritis of the knee showed an improvement in pain and physical function.
- Ginger Root Concentrate– according to the Arthritis and Rheumatism journal, highly purified and standardized ginger extract has a statistically significant effect in reducing the symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee.
On the other hand, the ingredients in MoveMD include;
- Hyaluronic Acid– this is an abundant component of the synovial fluid. The Nutrition Journal claims that the effectiveness of hyaluronic acid is proved by its effectiveness in treating synovitis, knee pain, synovial inflammation, and improvement of muscular knee strength.
- Chicken Collagen– the main structural component of the cartilage issue is type II collagen which is a nutraceutical ingredient found in the chicken sternum cartilage. According to The Eurasian Journal of Medicine, this additional collagen strengthens the bones and connective tissues.
- ApresFlex Boswellia Serrata– this ingredient is extracted from the resin of the Boswellia sacra tree. The Arthritis Foundation claims that this ingredient is high in inflammatory and analgesic agents. It is often used as an arthritis treatment.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs MoveMD
|Instaflex customer feedback||MoveMD customer feedback
“I have used Instaflex Joint Support for many years. I started out using only 1 pill a day. Some months ago, I found out that I have ¼ inch between my bone and knee cap so have gone to 2 pills a day. I had a cortisone shot and with Instaflex, I have NO pain at this time…”
|1.Happy with the results
“It didn’t take a week, but within a month I could go on walks and go down the streets with no pain at all.”
|2. Instaflex works for me
“I have taken Instaflex for several years now and I keep taking it because it seems to work for me. My joints feel better when I take it. I stopped using Instaflex a few times in the past but I have always gone back to it after a very short time. I would suggest giving it a try because it just might be what you are looking for.”
|2. Helps with joint pain
“I used this product because I have arthritis in several places (neck, fingers, back). I stopped using Asteo-Biflex and have been MoveMD for about a month now. I find my pain reduced greatly. I like that you only have to take one capsule a day. I do not like the exorbitant price, but still ordered for more…”
Going by the ingredients and customer feedbacks of the instaflex vs movemd 300 supplements, its is not that hard to tell what the option that may work at least better that the other.
For customers who are allergic to shellfish, MoveMD is might be safer for you as it does not contain glucosamine. This supplement is also soy-free, gluten-free, and preservative-free.
Both of these supplements have been rated as expensive by customers. However, if we compare instaflex vs movemd 80, MoveMD is cheaper as it costs $49.99 while Instaflex costs $59.99.
So, depending on your unique consumer needs, you can determine which supplement suits you best. You might also be interested with comparing Instaflex and glucosamine.