Clear Cellular Repair Serum works to actively improve the skin’s appearance in many ways. In precise, users with acne-prone skin may find it more helpful.
True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum: What is it?
Clear Cellular Repair Serum is a rejuvenating skin-care supplement formulated to help people with acne-prone skin, keep their skin clear and smooth. The serum can also clear up skin congestion, which comes as a result of dead skin buildup, according to the manufacturer.
Like many other skin problems, skin congestion has become a concern these days. To resolve this, people use different approaches to do exfoliation which is simply the process of removing dead skin cells. Some of the ordinary options for this exercise involve using exfoliation tools, chemicals, and granular substances.
This product, however, takes the approach of a serum, which the producer thinks is safer and more efficient when it comes to achieving an overly rejuvenated skin. It promises to clear congestion overnight, improve moisture retention as well as help to fight infection, like several other skin care formulations.
Who Makes True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
The producer of this cellular repair serum is a company going by the name True Botanicals. They sell the product online on their official website, which also has plenty of information on the ingredients they use for their products. Additionally, the manufacturer has a section for online consultations, where users and get in touch for inquiries. As in whether it is asking how their stuff works or any other range of questions one may want to ask, answers can be provided there.
How Does True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Work?
The aim of cellular repair and skin exfoliation products is to offer restorative properties, and such they must be able to penetrate through to where the actual problem lies, in the skin. Clear Cellular Repair Serum seeps into the user’s skin, to unclog the hair follicles, loosen dead skin cells and promote healing to wounded skin tissues. The notion is, it enhances the collaborative function of natural antibacterial and skin-strengthening hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin to be restored to its natural health-state and function.
True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Owing to the fact that the skin is extremely delicate, the makers of this product know the legal consequence they may face if safety is not their priority, so users should not worry much about that. True Botanicals claim to use plant extract that grows organically, on their natural habitat for safety.
Besides that, a good number of the ingredients in this skin serum have had good medical as well as public opinion in terms of effectiveness. Some of the featured ingredients that defining this product include:
- The Black Willow Bark Extract – said to help exfoliate dead skin as it releases salicylic acid, clear fine lines and reduces wrinkles all without causing irritation. One article in the Journal of Free Radial Biology and Medicine supports this claim.
- Hyaluronic acid – due to its low molecular weight, this special acid seeps into the skin to provide a longer-lasting dewy effect, keeping the skin continuously hydrated and young looking, as per an article in the Darmato Endocrinology Journals.
- Olive Leaf Extract – this brings in anti-oxidative powers that help to keep potentially harmful free radicals in check. It has anti-inflammatory advantages that help to calm down damaged regions on the skin.
- Cucurbita pepo – this an oil extracted from pumpkin seed – said to richly supply the product with selenium and zinc all associated with fighting acne.
- Glucosamine – known to help in the management of hyperpigmentation, keeping the right moisture levels, exfoliation and offer relishing properties to the skin
- Algae Extract – said to have a good concentration of important vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals that help to nourish the skin and hair as suggested in the Marine Drugs Journal.
- Niacinamide – this ingredient together with vitamin B3 is claimed to help prevent melanin and UV damage action on the skin. It may reverse the decline of related enzymes, which may as well be termed as age-reversing
What are the Advantages of True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
- Acne prone individuals might find this product super helpful in dealing with skin unevenness.
- Might be a safer option for exfoliation compared to using chemicals or sharp tools.
- It adds to the list of potentially effective skin rejuvenation supplements as well as a potential remedy for congested skin
- It creates that sense of feeling younger and confidence for users who value self-image.
- May provide a protective layer to the skin, against harmful melanin and ultraviolet
What are the Disadvantages of True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum?
- The product doesn’t explain its scientific backing for including so many ingredients in a single unit.
- The product might appear expense at 140 dollars, especially for first time buyers who are unsure of its effectiveness.
- Some users claim to see results overnight, while others two days after using it, so it may not be fair to universalize the results.
- The product does not issue warnings on what other beauty products not to mix with, whether it’s okay to mix or not with other skin care products.
True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Alternatives:
- Asap Cellulite and Skin Firming
- Strivectin Tightening Body Cream
- COS Naturals Defense Cream Reviews
- B-tight Cellulite Cream Review
How is True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Used?
The manufacturer gives a short and precise guideline for using this serum. That is, apply a thin layer to target skin – chest, neck, and face, after moisturizing with face oil, preferably at night.
How Much Does True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Oil Cost?
A bottle of this face serum 1fl oz, on the official websites, goes for $140. However, one may secure a 10 percent discount for being a regular user, through registration.
What is True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum’s Return Policy?
This product’s return policy covers first time users only, who are also required to place their return request within 30 days after receiving the product. For the approved returns, users have an option to either request a product replacement or get their full money back, but minus the shipping fees.
Does True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Offer Free Trials for their Product?
The official website doesn’t give any hint pointing for offers or free trial for this skincare serum. Users can order it to get their firsthand experience and if not satisfied, they can return the item for a refund. On the other hand, one may inquire with the producer for samples to taste.
True Botanicals Clear Cellular Repair Serum Review – Final Verdict
This supplement’s ability to unclog the skin is what causes that feeling of a renewed body, and the exact things that put the product apart. Besides that, the manufacturer cites that the product fights skin infections, acne as well as improve a person’s overall look and health of the skin.
However, it seems like people with healthier skin should not expect much change with this product.
Another downside comes in through the fact that the producer does not offer trial samples for this product, thereby shutting out people who never trust a product unless they’ve tasted it, who may be would have otherwise found it helpful.
In terms of price, a single 1 fl oz face serum bottles goes for $140. This may sound too expensive to some users, so a fair deal would be to keep the price under $70.
What of the promise, do supplements repair, clear and manage skin inflammation or acne prone skin? Well, most users find Clear Cellular Repair Serum to be a very helpful product, in managing their acne. For dead removal or exfoliation, this serum could provide a safer solution, compared to using chemicals or other means.
Nonetheless, folks with acne prone skin have other skin care products to choose from, such as the below;
. Exfoliative Skin-peeling, Benefits from This Procedure and Our Experience: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4720453/
. Free Radial Biology and Medicine: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0891584912018473?via%3Dihub
. Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/
. Beneficial Effects of Marine Algae-Derived Carbohydrates for Skin Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC6266229/
. Bioactive Compounds for Skin Health: A Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7827176/