Our joints are important parts of the body as they not only connect the bones but also support body movement. Joints are prone to damages caused by wear and tear, medical conditions, and injuries. The treatments for these issues are usually in the form of physical therapy, regular exercise, and supplements. Below, we will look at two joint supplements; instaflex vs triflex 5 mg.
Who makes Instaflex Joint Support?
Instaflex Joint Support is a doctor-formulated supplement by Direct Digital manufacturers. It is claimed to relieve pain, improve flexibility, and reduce stiffness. Instaflex is said to be formulated using several natural ingredients that may be effective in enhancing joint health.
Who makes Triflex?
Triflex is also a joint support supplement that is manufactured and marketed by a reputable company called GNC. It is considered to be one of the most popular joint supplements in the market as it may improve joint health and boost joint flexibility. To recognize which is better instaflex vs triflex, let’s take a closer look at their ingredients.
Instaflex vs Triflex: Ingredients Comparison
The instaflex vs triflex 60 ingredient comparison will help shed light on which of the two supplements is stronger. Some of the ingredients present in instaflex include;
- Turmeric Extract– this ingredient contains curcumin which is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent. According to Phytotherapy Research, curcumin significantly reduced joint pain when compared to diclofenac.
- Cayenne– Also known as red pepper. It contains capsaicin which according to the Page Press Journal activates TRPV 1 channel. This channel is involved in inflammation control. The journal also classified cayenne as an effective pain reliever.
- Resveratrol– this is a polyphenolic compound that is also a powerful antioxidant. It has remarkable anti-inflammatory properties which are important for inflamed joints. The Journal of Medicinal Food claims that resveratrol supplementation reduces pain in knee osteoarthritis.
Triflex ingredients include;
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride– this is a common therapy for joint pain relief. According to Clinical Interventions in Aging, glucosamine HCl is claimed to improve joint pain and function. However, it offers little benefit to those suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate– this ingredient helps reduce joint inflammation and pain. It is also believed to slow the progression of osteoarthritis. The Arthritis Foundation claims that this ingredient enhances the shock-absorbing properties of collagen and blocks cartilage break down.
- MSM– this organic sulfur is found naturally in fruits, vegetables, grains, and animals. According to the Arthritis Foundation, MSM acts as an analgesic and lessens the nerve impulses that transmit pain.
Customer Reviews for Instaflex vs Triflex 100
|Instaflex customer feedback||Triflex customer feedback
| 1.This stuff just works
“My wife and I have been using this product since 2015 and both love it. I’ve tried other products for years and haven’t found anything that matches this product for general joint pain from athletic use…”
| 1.Buy it!
“I was skeptical however now that I’ve used for an extended period of time. I don’t know how I can live without it. This made a clear and almost immediate difference in my joints…”
| 2. It did not help
“It did not help with the pain at all and actually drove up my blood pressure. I had to stop taking them.”
| 2.Does not work like Fast-acting
“I did not get any relief from this formula. The Triflex Fast-acting works great though.”
Final Thought : Which is better instaflex or triflex
Both instaflex vs triflex 200 mg have powerful natural ingredients that have anti-inflammatory properties. While they may be effective, consumers with shellfish allergy should stay from these supplements because of glucosamine presence.
Joint pain sufferers with high blood pressure may also want to be careful when using instaflex because a reviewer claimed it caused his blood pressure to rise.
And if we consider the pricing of instaflex vs triflex, triflex is more pocket friendly than instaflex. For instance, a 90 capsules bottle of instaflex costs $59.99 while a 120 tablets bottle of triflex costs $24.74. So for consumers on a budget, triflex is a better option.
Generally speaking, we can say triflex tops this instaflex vs triflex 50 evaluation. However, the choice is yours so go for the supplement that is in sync with your needs.